10 Tips for a Heathy Brain
- Talk Nice to Yourself - encourage yourself "I can do that." Be POSITIVE.
- Connect with Others - really talk to people you like and to those needing encouragement; feel your HEART GLOW. Belonging 2. No bullying
- Go Outside - feel alert, move, play, a body in MOTION is fun; connect with nature, bugs, rocks, the sky.
- Hang Out with Happy Friends - LAUGH, eat lunch, and listen to music together. Share feelings. Mirror smiles.
- Take a Reading Break - read silently, or out loud; just READ, anytime, anywhere.
- Do You're Chores - truly, NO SHORTCUTS, complete them; don't raise your voice; everyday chores include going to bed at a regular time.
- Be Respectful of Others - don't argue; talk in a KIND way; put yourself in another's shoes. Help them.
- Eat Healthy Foods - eat WELL, be well
- No Drugs or Alcohol - keep your brain and body SAFE
- Wear your Helmet - your brain is soft, squishy, and innocent. PROTECT it.
c.2012 Synaptic Youth Foundation. All rights reserved.